Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Throughout life you encounter a lot of friends some fake and some real but the majority of them are fake. There are only 4 people that I can call my real friend. Never have they talked about me behind my back and did anything to hurt me. When I came to Wright State University I found out that people I went to school with in elementary goes here. I thought we were all cool but that quickly changed. I began to notice how they fake they act towards me but expects me to be a real true friend with them so all but one I stopped hanging with them. The girl who I continued to hang out with seemed like she was a true friend and that there was no fakeness about her. Until one day my roommate tells me that she was talking about me behind my back to her and it wasn’t just one time. I began to distance myself from others and only hang with my roommate who is the realest person I can hang with up here at Wright State. After all those incidents I realize that I don’t need friends to be happy. I continue to do me and the more they hate the more it makes me want to succeed to make them hate even more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment