Wednesday, May 4, 2011

After watching the video “Killing Us Softly” I felt as some of the ads the lady over analyzed. There were some of the ads that really didn’t make sense to me like the ads were the women in lying on top of an animal seductively. In most of the ads you find the women half naked. Women should have to be half naked to sell a product. Women are degraded and seen as sex objects most of the time in ads.  I think the advertisers believe that the more sexier the person in the ad look the more it will sell. I must admit that ads were a man is half way naked makes me pay more attention to it rather if the man had clothes on and was dressed nice. What disgust me about ads is when it looks as the women and/ or men in the ads looks as if they are performing sexual acts. Why must a women be laying on top of a man without any clothes on just to sell a pair of pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment